Saturday, May 31, 2014

TYME in my garden!!!





Finally as the days get longer and somewhat sunnier, I find myself looking over my garden vignetts
deciding  which ones need my PERSONAL attention. One of my favorites places are at the light at the end of the driveway. After pulling weeds to allow growth the uncovering begins.

My gorgeous NEWER hosta needed trimmed. A cousin gave me this a while back with such a vibrant yellow edge.
Next the coral bells rang out their song for me dress them and clean them up.
This year I wanted to spruce up the area with new color so I added an old birdhouse along with
The VERY NEW garden enamed spike. I am so into birds so you can see why this one is so appealing!
It brought l my colors together.
In the background I have polyantha roses in a pale pink , then greens around, the darker reddish coral bells and in the front planted pink bell flowers of which I have forgotten the name.
My Dalton gave me the red ones in the front. Arent they just the sweetest??
So after I planted all day and drew away winter gleanings, check out the next picture and think 
To yourself SERIOUSLY!!!! 
Enjoy my garden vignett today and I have only 13 more to go. Ugh!!!
Donna