Thursday, June 12, 2014

Bird days for June

L
Hey everyone it is THYME for the birds. I no idea why I have fallen in love with these tiny creatures, but I seem to have done so.  Finding myself looking for pictures, making cards , decorating my home, they are everywhere.

So for the month of June, my inspiration has gone in the same direction. Many of my followers as well so the workshop was a great hit. We all made a delightful 3d birdhouse which could be used for decor, filled with treats or added to a card for presentation. So check out how fun and colorful they are.



Next we made a sympathy card-- very simple.
With the new CYCLE SALEBRATION set we created the SOOO sweet birthday card in pink pirouette.
LOST LAGOON was my choice for the bicylcle whichnis one of the NEW in COLORS. 
AND IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY  I used GORGEOUS GRUNGE for the HELLO honey road under the bike.
THIS WAS THE FAVORITE OF THE DAY--the most darling mini book contianing all nature and of course with BIRDS. I could not wait to share this tiny book with you all. The covers are embossed, gilded and decorated in a pastel tone. We used THOSE sprays you find in the stores so check out the colorings especially. Otherwise it was all at random stamps in miniature  I had collected. 

See if you love the. As well and leave me a comment after this post. I need to know if you are reading these posts and if it worth my time and time.

Enjoy this longer post today and if you need info just call me . The books are just precious and the girls love doing someting so different.
So see you soon!
Donna

No comments: