Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Altered Envelope Madness



Good day everyone,

There has been a good bit of interest from the last posting of Altered Envelopes. We really need something totally different did't we??? I will be including more envelope fun from time to time.

So  I have decided to do a swap for my classes and anyone else who wants in. For April to break into spring , you may submit to me an altered envelope which would go into the mail. Use a business sized long envelope. Cover with scrap book paper, or paint the envelope. Make sure you allow some space for a return address, and a place to address it to. The person who receives it may actually send it out!!!!

Ideas are, painting, doodling, mismatching the front and back , mismatching the flap,adding embelishments which would go thru the post. Could use stamps, stickers, drawing, washi tape, and so on. 
You could stamp all over the envelope , but truly it is a great way to use up those odd papers you have that just dont fit a card or scrapbook page.Also a great way to rid your drawers of those last embellishments as well so you can go forward. You do NOT have to attend classes to do this swap ,just make sure I receive the envelopes in a timely fashion.
These are anniversary front and back my girls made. Now check out the ALICE one for my fun cousin who collects Alice in Wonderland.

How could you not love these?? Swaps must be to me by April 16 a wed so when the 2 classes are in I can swap with wed nite group. There is no fee, just BE FUN ,and consider doing your best work.
If you need more instruction to make them just call me at 814-479-7610 or 814-266-3566 and I will walk you thru. You may submit more than one and will recieve one for one which will hive you tons of ideas. I will post or email all the entries. If we are successful in this swap we could do a differnt swap every few month. 
Happy creating girls!!!
Spring feeling Donna

No comments: