Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Filling up family time

Hi everyone,
Spring has arrived and with robins everywhere, new life is springing up. So last week my girls were antsy to do something FUN. Since. I am chairman of FUN, I decided to offer them a papercraft.

We do tend to make a mess and spread way out but in the end we are SOOOO blessed by our creations. So let me show you how much fun we had making MORE ALTERED ART. I truly hope a lot of you girls will be in the SPRING swap in April.

Ok here is our mess first and then the ones who made it! Ha ha

Some of our art was sent to Maryland now to uplift spirits and for myself another anniversary for my kids so another Chinese GC inside a handmade ART ENVELOPE. Also gave a package to a friend to uplift someone else's spirits which she delighted in. Hope you enjoy our fun with us and learn to use your scrapbook paper in different ways. Chloe has discovered WASHI TAPE and its merits.

This a great way to use those odd papers which just dont fit any particular thing you are working on.

Sorry the top picture went it wasnt supposed to go but in your mind in goes with the one above. Darn I  pad.
That is all for today but I will have another post soon with the class we just finished DOING OUR easter card and a gorgeous black and white combo one. 
Spring Blessings

No comments: