Wednesday, February 5, 2014

An awful winter day

So here we are today on this blustery afternoon. I tried to content myself with another missed work day and succeeded for a little while until the heat went off. At this point I headed upstairs to my shabby studio and decided to clean and rid up the poor little thing.

First I pitched old things I had saved( you know the things you may use one day) and that seemed a little better. Then I took down the curtains and washed those. Now you know there is an ice storm and tons of wind here. I opened the windows and it was glorious with the wind streaming through. It had been since Nov. for fresh air upstairs. I popped out the windows and got them washed and put back with a shine on them. Next I hung the curtains and washed woodwork.

All along this WINGED GIRL watched from her place on the wall overseeing all I had taken on for the day. She never said a word but smiled slightly as I put everything back. I bought her last year along with some friends coaxing me to get her at a HOME GOODS. Finally my hubby hung her up after I doctored her a little. A little while ago, I added birds to her dress butterfly on her bodice and sunflowers on her hem. Now she is just perfect and reminds me of all the summer things I love.
Well I believe I have done enough for one day. Enjoy My Winged Friend and I will get back to you soon.!

Now after telling you all this , I had to reload all my photos  because we had gotten a new PC and all the pics went bye byes .So today I started from scratch, and took a shot of her watching me and downloaded my first old and new photos on my new PC.


No comments: