Friday, February 21, 2014

Way too much

Hi everyone out there in COLD WINTER LAND

I am just trying to keep sane on these cold days off so I started painting my dining room.  It seems as if everytime I choose a white for the walls , after it dries , it looks green or pinkish. So this time I walked in and said give me hospital white because the color changes with the light. 
Of course I don't know of a hospital room or foyer that is white any more but you get the drift.
Ultra white was my choice with a soft gray accent wall. 

First one must empty years and years of dishes from the china closet, and line the large window with cookpots. That is for the melting ice on the roof coming through the window in large drips.
Then move all the furniture to other places!

Now if you don't know me well, you wouldn't know how much I desire pretty dishes. Having said that check out the next pics .It could be embarrasing if I let it.
 Seems as if I just had tons to move, then rewash, and reload before stipping and painting. But in the end all went back and a few things thrown out ( not many) sigh! You are going to ask me what this has to do with cards or SU? This actually is our stamping room, so now it will be bright and sunnier than ever, with crispy white walls. Cant wait for you all to see it.

Believe it or not I use every dish and glass you see posted here. Maybe you will be one of these recipents one day! See you soon when I finish painting!!
Donna

No comments: