Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cold weather Art

So what is everyone doing to keep sane in this cold weather?? I am delving into some kind of art each evening using color and texture to keep me sane.

I just took an art water color class last Sat .Each person there brought a photo of a landscape to draw and paint from but not me. Of course being unique in my own way , I brought a small pic of THE RUBY SLIPPERS from the Wizard of Oz. I surprised myself and the teacher said " How refreshing to see something besides landscapes" which of course he would say. Ha ha""""

See it is not too bad, now also I have been art JOURNALING which is combining art with journaling .It is helping me to free my more tight spirit. This is enabling me to channel my thoughts onto paper instead of internalizing them. This next pic is what I am talking about,. This paticular one is not my own but will give you some insight.  Well I need to get to the art work while Super Bowl is on.
Enjoy my whimsy but tonite,  I need to go start my cards for the next class. Until we meet on the pages again.    Donna

No comments: