Thursday, February 20, 2014

Valentines Fun




Hi Everyone,
Hope you all had a nice week and a nice Valentines Day. For some of us to get a card is simple , elegant and meaningful. For others something red would just suffice nicely --thank you very much!!!
For me I would rather go out to dinner somewhere not ordinary to me. First I received 2 cards in the mail which were handmade. I would love for you to see them so I have posted them below. Hubby never forgets to get me a card even though he forgets other things. It is so fun to get mail that is just for you!






The one has a handmade envelope made from SU new envelope maker. She used the sweetest paper ever don't you think? Also  love her border punch but it was not one I recognize. I also received the other card from a friend and it uses SU top note die which is so popular. How creative she used it folded to make a faux envelope.. Which one do you like better???




I just had to post the darling dum dum flowers I gave away for the girls at workshop. These are from SU flower spiral die. It seems as if no matter what color they are , they are just so gorgeous. I used REAL RED and CAMEO CORAL for the petals with  PEAR PIZZAZ for the leaves. These I cut from a flower punch I had and split the flower into leaves by cutting up them. Actually made quite nice leaves by doing this, if I say so myself.


I did get to go to dinner with my niece and husband which was SOOOO my blessing. We drove down to Altoona and had Chinese at YAMATOS. I will save this post for another day so I can share my GORGEOUS dinner. So stay tuned and hope you are inspired today with the spirit of VALENTINES.

Remember SALE a  BRATION is still on so if you need any product from the inspiration today just call or e- mail me . If you would like to leave a comment at the bottom just click comment,write it,submit with google or  a url and click publish. 
See you all soon!
Donna

1 comment:

Donna Meyers@moonbeampaperie.blogspot.com said...

The flower dum dums are so special and easy to make. They would be great for a large group!